PRIME One VMI
More transparency instead more workload
PRIME One VMI (vendor managed inventory) contains all central and retail functionality and expands the replenishment processes to include the necessary transparency and multi-client capability.
This enables industrial partners to offer the service-oriented replenishment of their own products as a service to trade customers – always with the same services and results and always for the benefit of their own trading partners.
Act for the benefit of your partner!
Share the same aims and quality.
The results are permanent! Increased transparency, improved predictability and higher levels of availability on both sides because of practical information, for example POS sales, forecasts, central or outlet stocks.
Key benefits at a glance:
- The results are permanent! Increased transparency, improved predictability and higher levels of availability on both sides because of Order calculations updated daily – or also several times a day
- Demand projections at the customer and location level
- Calendar-centric order automation
- Customer-specific requirements on service levels, logistic restrictions and coordination of dates taken into account
- Optimization through calendar-centric supply strategies
- Automatic order generation organized according to region, location or customer groups