Simplification instead of complication
The service oriented direction of optimized coverage ranges in central or distribution warehouses is based on complex processes, but is of absolute necessity when your service level and sustained cost reductions within the value chain are at stake.
Permanently ensuring a demand- and service-oriented inventory level, the integration of promotional campaign plans and investment opportunities, calendar-centric order strategies and the optimization of trade margins – these are the core competencies of centralized, modern replenishment solutions.
At the same time, an economically viable balance between processes, capital commitment and high levels of availability must be maintained to an optimum degree. We have a range of the most diverse forecasting procedures and order strategies at your disposal for automatic implementation. Users are notified about new demand developments and directed automatically to possible deviations.
Demand and service is always in the focus
PRIME One permanently monitors every item and examines it for individual characteristics, cleans up its data and makes automatic adjustments. Available coverage ranges and safety stocks are constantly re-evaluated and compared to required service levels. Planning promotional campaigns, new product launches or investments is an equally important component of our replenishment solution and is fully integrated into order processes. Supply bottlenecks or product range discrepancies are identified automatically and shown to users in notifications – before order execution – depending on the level of urgency. .
Key benefits at a glance
- Rule-based demand forecasting and projections with integrated trend and seasonal adjustment at item location level (SKUs)
- Automated item management, free classification with dynamic rule operation along with integrated stock synchronization at product range or supplier level
- Dynamic calendar-driven order and day supply management
- Integrated event and promotional planning with promotion tracking on a daily basis
- Automatic order validity adjustment with exploitation techniques
- Automatic deal analysis with investment simulation and automatic order integration
- Integrated item and lifecycle management
Bottom line profit
- Reduction in stocks from 18% to 35%
- Increased revenue with improved availability
- Reduction in costs through synchronized processes and modern calculation models
- Optimized workflow for more important activities
- Increased transparency
Users can replenish stocks using the same rules and specifications without forfeiting flexibility or individuality. PRIME One takes over completely the time-consuming process of order creation and checking at item level for you. Automatically adjusted to supplier and logistics specifications, service level targets, term structures and time-related bottlenecks, PRIME One automatically suggests orders to you and thus ensures availability for the constantly changing requirements of retail and wholesale trade.
Core functionality of PRIME One
- Integrated lead time forecasts and exception driven order monitoring (order response)
- Exception-driven procurement processes to increase availability and service levels as well as dispense with manual order processes
- Integrated event and promotional management with exception-driven tracking on a daily basis
- Integrated and automated order adjustment with various exploitation techniques and validation checks
- Integrated terms, conditions and discount bracket models
- Automatic deal analysis with forward buying simulation and automatic order integration (including customizable budget monitoring
- Automatable technologies for order allocation (order splitting) according to various logistics criteria and units
- Multiple supplier management (multi-sourcing), dynamic group and partial supplier (sub vendor) logic
- Location planning and product range adoption (new location or store roll-out)
- Integrated predecessor/successor logic and item replacement functions
- Multiple data updates or order calculations for individual or all suppliers and/or product ranges
- Automatic and adjustable stock transfer and allocation technologies
- Business process related state-of-the-art graphic user interfaces
- Online evaluation and analysis functions
- Scalable, modern platform with integrated web service features for extended portal and communication support